THE BEST OF QUARANTINE






THE BEST OF QUARANTINE


ASSALAM-U-ALAIKUM(GREETINGS) TO Everyone! 

          
               This blog is going to be about how we can make the best out of these self-quarantine off-days. Some of u guys might be thinking💭Come on ‘A’, These are Off days!!! Not waking up early morning to go to school, No studies 📙 , Movies🎥, lying on bed🛏️ and sleeping for hours without feeling guilty 😴 , What can go wrong? Yes, I get that.

              But u know, we as human beings tend to feel more secure when a situation is much more predictable & if it had been a normal summer vacation or may be Eid holidays or I don't know may be a Post-exam vacation, one might have thought about ‘THE TO-DO’💭 list. But I know for sure no one including me had a plan for these unexpected sudden holidays.

                  Last Night🌃, I was reading a Post of a celebrity, and she wrote something that really stuck with me. She said ‘Surely! Each one of the individuals is going to come out different from what they were during THE Pre-corona times’. And I agree, Be it a realization of How blessed we are, Value of Physical connectivity or the Realization that we never ever had control over anything & you know what!Those who say…Nah, nothing is going to change…Then indeed!!! Blessed is the ignorant.😂😂







         Lastly, We don’t know when the situation is going to fan out. What the world is going to be like Post-Pandemic. But I believe if we make the best out of these days. Trust me! Your New 2020 will begin right after This crisis WITH A MUCH IMPROVED AND BETTER VERSION OF YOU.😎


Now let’s get started!!!!!➡️





1)Spend Time With Family👪:


             Trust me!!!! You are never going to have a better time than this, and this is my first point because it’s coming from a person whose parents live abroad and I tend to see them 2-3 times a year only and sometimes even one (though we do call every day) and believe me when i say this!!! life is so fast,and one Day(GOD FORBID)they are not going to be with us and we will be left with just some memories. 



            Please I repeat… Spend time with your family, Be it in a kitchen with your mom helping her out a bit or may be with your father watching news and just discussing with him about the ongoing crisis or playing games with your siblings, but Make the best out of it. Trust me!!!!!This is the best time before we end up going back to our routine.


  2)Don’t MESS UP YOUR ROUTINE🚫:

            WAIT, WAIT,WAIT!!!!! Before you’ll be like WHATTT!!!!! JUST READ WHAT I MEAN BY IT. I am not asking u to get up sharp at 6.00 am or go to bed at sharp 9pm. I AM JUST SAYING DON’T MESS YOUR NORMAL ROUTINE, Like if you are an early bird person like I am and u know your brain works best in the morning,  Don’t go waking up after 9 or 10.am  just because you binged watched a whole season last night (guilty as charged 😅) ….


        Yes, you can have days, where u wake up at 12 or may be 1 pm because u went to bed last night at 4.am but just DON’T make it a habit. Trust me!!!! A normal routine is going to keep u sane.





3) Try Something New💯:

             Come on!!!!  We all have a new year resolution, or may something which WE wanted to do in the future; HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! what could be the best Time than this??! U know what….I want u guys to do something new, something that is out of your comfort zone, something which u always had in the back of your mind, and never thought of giving it a try either because your study schedule was tight or may be you were just scared.

             U know, I never ever thought that I would start writing a blog. Firstly, My study was schedule was very tight but more importantly maybe I was just scared that what would it be like ‘Me’ writing a blog; 'Really', AND I used to laugh the idea off my head. But u know what! Alhumdulliah! I am really enjoying it.

               I want you guys to do something new, either learning to play guitar, or even a piano, cooking new recipes (not old ones), acquiring new skills like painting or may be sketching and if you aren’t in any of this stuff and u like playing games….then at least TRY a New game(again… not the old ones)😂

(Do comment down and share with me if u have started doing something new. I have already shared mine😉.) 



4) Catching up with old friends👥:


          Wait ,wait, wait!!!!! I am not asking u to go out and hang out with old friends. I am just saying, why not just pick up a phone and message or call an old friend of yours. I think it’s the best time to  catch up on some old memories of yours; may be some old memories might give you a new sentimental insight into your roots.






  5) Exercise🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️:

                     Yess !!!!!! Exercise, I Know most of you guyz would be like ‘Noooooooooo’ But listen, listen! I am not saying that you should get up and do an hour of  CARDIO OR 30 mins of HIIT training . I am just saying do Five squats, Five Lunges and a minute or so of skipping after each Salah you pray…

              TRUST ME!!!! I am telling u this with my own experience not only JUST It is going to make u healthy but you will feel positive changes in your mood & for my Girl fellows👭 out there, TRUST ME !!! it’s going to have a great affect on your beautiful skin as well, and besides one might even lose a couple of pounds during this time 😄

             Honestly!!! I really enjoy doing exercise. Just start with something small, don’t exert your body to do something extreme, as if u always have to do something intense to call it exercise💁️. It could be something small as I mentioned earlier just a couple of moves after each Salah and you are good to go💪.

                        






      6) SELF-TIME🕛:

          We all have made mistakes in the past and sometimes it feels like the past never seems to leave us. Daunting Memories keep on coming. You wish, and some times you would have done things differently.

My fellows out there!!!! Be it an hour or maybe as less as 15 minutes, give time to yourself. Sit quietly, may be in front of a window or go on the terrace, in open air…JUST BREATH!!!! IN & OUT, IN & OUT!!!!... And then talk to yourself;  What do you want in life? Are you working towards your goals? Are u really happy in your current state? Do u feel disconnected from God?

 YOU KNOW, IN OUR MEDICAL language WE HAVE A SAYING ‘You can’t treat something if you haven’t diagnosed it’.

 It’s Time to discover our-self and work towards it. LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST PLEASE ‘ Please be kind to yourself and Love yourself as if you would love someone else’.😊





7)Study📚:

I know no one is going to read this, so I am going to make it short😂😂

     'DON’T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS ”😜😜

     But i will say one thing, if u don't want to read course books, it's okay. But do read something either a book or blogs(hopefully Mine😉) or articles just to keep your mind in touch with something New daily. 😇   

 (of course if u are a student like me)(Don’t worry I am with u guys.Three assignments, still pending😅)




8) Donate 💸:

                Though this is my last point but this is by far the most important one. Please donate to people out there. At the end of the day, No one has ever become of poor from giving.

                  'We often think of charity as an action but I think of charity as a state of Heart ♥'.






            These are some ideas which I had in my mind, so I thought why not just share them💁‍♀️. And Don’t get me wrong if you want to just LYE on the bed🛏️ for the whole day, That’s fine. Every individual has a right to do whatever they want to. But I think it’s good to be a bit productive. And one  can’t get a better time than this😋😊.



 STAY SAFE & STAY HEALTHY 🌺.
    PLEASE STAY AT HOME!
                        'A'
                                                   









Comments

  1. Write more 👍. Waiting for more of your Blogs Posts on skill development and creative ways to kill time. 💯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for more ones...really It was so productive 😀i think i got a new idea for these days😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work
    Will be waiting for more blogs♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was kind of a motivation for me. So i decided to try a few new things today 😁
    Look forward to it 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This is such a motivating post to read during this quarantine phase. Well written ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job...looking forward for more posts..dont mess up ur routine is the best point for me👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Me ('A')

7 Routine Habits To Drop or Modify