About Me ('A')






Assalam-u-Alaikum(Greetings) to Everyone out there who is reading my blog...


This is my First time writing something out 

and I hope I do a decent job at this and don't end up wasting your precious time.(i hope not😂) 



As one can see by the title that this topic is gonna be About ME...so lets start...




My Name is ANAM and I am a Medical student.I am from Pakistan...Residing in city ISLAMABAD(one of the most beautiful capital cities out there), but I wasn't born here. Actually I was born in ABUDHABI. My parents after getting married moved to UAE or to be precise ABUDHABI. I am the youngest and the only daughter of my Parents with two elder brothers.




ABUDHABI

ISLAMABAD











It's been 6-7 yrs since I moved back to Pakistan for studies but my parents are still there living and working.Earlier I use to live with my grandparents but it's been 4 yrs since I moved back to our home where I live with my brother & Maxi(My lovely Dog)🐕🐶. 




'MAXI'




As I mentioned earlier I am a medical student(studying MBBS)(yeahhhh I am becoming a doctor!!👩‍⚕️! ) and currently I am in 4th year.




This blog is going to be about everything be it a Peak into my Life as a medical student in Pakistan,Exercise/Fitness, Makeup, Life in Pakistan with parents abroad and much more.




Now I am going to end this intro. I hope u do visit my blog again and in this blog I am going to refer to myself as 'A'.



Stay Happy&Healthy.
       'A' 


'A'



        

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST OF QUARANTINE

7 Routine Habits To Drop or Modify